8 Best Childhood Poems

Childhood Poems:-

Childhood Memories are the sweetest things in our life. No one can forget childhood memories whether pleasant or painful. Those memories are very important in life childhood is the best gift by God to every person's life. No tension no worries during childhood we only enjoy our self so it's golden day of every person life no one can forget so for recalling your childhood memories we are a collection of some of the Best Childhood Poem written by well-known authors so read all the poems and share it with your childhood friend.

My Childhood

My mother tells me about it,
And I also remember a bit,
The time when I was too innocent,
The time was superb and excellent.

I used to play with my toys,
And my life filled with happiness and joy,
Life was then exciting and alluring,
But now, it is becoming boring,

I can't forget those days of mine, 
In the darkness of my life, 
just like the jewels, they all shine,
By chance, due to good deeds of mine,

If God will ask me about my wish at any time,
I will wish to become smart and good,
But my first preference will be my Childhood.

Earliest Childhood Memory

Red lipstick rested on 
a cold canvas. 
A quiet noise building while 
my brain processed tried to process. 

My ears, winning, begin to 
ring beneath screaming.
Turning away from the ground 
my eyes focus on the source. 

My brother grasping his head 
as blood rushed from between 
his fingers gripped like 
desperate bandage
Guess we aren't playing anymore.


childhood days poem, my childhood poem in English, childhood love poems, childhood poem, Bachpan poems
Childhood-Memory


My Childhood God

When I was small the Lord appeared
Unto my mental eye
A gentle giant with a beard
Who homed up in the sky.
But soon that vasty vision blurred,
And faded in the end,
Till God is just another word
I cannot comprehend.

I envy those of simple faith
Who bends the votive knee;
Who does not doubt divinely death?
Will set their spirits free.
Oh, could I be like you and you,
Sweet souls who scan this line,
And by dim altar worship too
A Deity Divine!

Alas! Mid passions that appall
I ask with bitter woe
Is God responsible for all
Our horror here below?
He made the hero and the saint,
But did He also make
The cannibal in battle paint,
The shark and rattlesnake?

If I believe in God I should
Believe in Satan too;
the source of all our good,
The other of our rue . . .
Oh, could I second childhood gain!
For then it might be, I
Once more would see that vision plain,-
Fond Father in the sky.

Snow in school time

All Saturday the sky was clear,
But now again that Monday's here
It snows; and through the window glass
We see the flying snowflakes pass.

The teacher never seems to know
The fun is to have the snow.
She thinks that we can sit and think,
And write long words with pen and ink,

And listen well to three times three,
And be as quiet as can be,
And never once peep out around
To see how much stays on the ground.

When The First Teeth Go

It is infancy's old age
When the first teeth go;
It's the turning of the page
When the first teeth go;

It's farewell to merry youth
With its innocence and truth,
With its tenderness and ruth,
When the first teeth go.

There are novelties of pain
When the first teeth go;
Quick to lose and slow to gain,
When the first teeth go;


Ugly vacancies appear,
New and lisping tones we bear
'Tis a most erratic year
When the first teeth go.

Ah, the sober thoughts we think
When their first teeth go,
And the rising tears we wink
When their first teeth go!

For the coming teeth must chew
Many meals of bitter rue,
And their sorrows come in view
As their first teeth go.

Yes, but grand teeth come instead,
When the first teeth go,
Strong for meat and white for bread,
When the first teeth go;

Though the crust is hard and dry,
Health and power in it lie,
And there's better by and by;
Let the first teeth go!

Children Learn What They Live

If children live with criticism 
They learn to condemn.

If children live with hostility 
They learn to fight.

If children live with ridicule 
They learn to be shy.

If children live with shame 
They learn to feel guilty.

If children live with tolerance 
They learn to be patient.

If children live with encouragement 
They learn confidence.

If children live with praise 
They learn to appreciate.

If children live with fairness 
They learn justice.

If children live with security 
They learn to have faith.

If children live with approval 
They leam to like themselves.

If children live with acceptance and friendship 
They learn to find love in the world.

Playgrounds

In summer I am very glad
We children are so small,
For we can see a thousand things
That man can't see at all.

They don't know much about the moss
And all the stones they pass:
They never lie and play among
The forests in the grass:

They walk about a long way off;
And, when we're at the sea,
Let father stoop as best he can
He can't find things like me.

But, when the snow is on the ground
And all the puddles freeze,
I wish that I were very tall,
High up above the trees.

childhood days poem, my childhood poem in English, childhood love poems, childhood poem, Bachpan poems
Playgrounds

Children's song

Sometimes wind and sometimes rain,
Then the sun comes back again;
Sometimes rain and sometimes snow,
Goodness, how we'd like to know
Why the weather alters so.

When the weather's really good
We go nutting in the wood;
When it rains we stay at home,
And then sometimes other some
Of the neighbors' children come.

Sometimes we have jam and meat,
All the things we like to eat;
Sometimes we make do with bread
And potatoes boiled instead.

Once when we were put to bed
We had nowt and mother cried,
But that was after her father died.

So, sometimes wind and sometimes rain,
Then the sun comes back again;
Sometimes rain and sometimes snow,
Goodness, how we'd like to know
If things will always alter so.
------------------

Post a Comment

0 Comments