Best Summer Poem-Poem of Summer

Summer Poem-

Summer is the hottest season starts in March and ends in July. In summer the temperature became so high that even water evaporates very quickly. But children are waiting for this season because of around two-month summer vacation and others are waiting for their favorite fruit mango. we can say that the summer season not bad as it looks like people also enjoy summer by finding the right ways like visit beach, theme park or many more. so for showing the beauty of summer we collect the best Poem of Summer written by well-known authors and famous summer poems so read all the poems share with your summer partner.



Summer

Summer is a time for fun, 
To jump and play in the sun!

Swimming sandcastles, slip-and-slides, 
Bumper cars and thrilling rides!

Summer is a time for fun, 
To eat a hotdog on a bun!

Camping and amusement parks, 
Bright fireworks in the dark!

Summer is a time for fun, 
To blow bubbles and catch each one!

Shells, sandals, and the seashore, 
Sprinklers picnics and so much more!


Sunny Day

The sun was shining so bright,
having beaten the clouds in a fight.

We wanted to go out for fun.
I wish the clouds could beat the sun.

Evening came and the sun went down.
We all went to the town for a walk 

Water was flowing down the stream,
While I was licking my ice cream.

The stars shone brightly in the sky;
they finally showed all their might up high.


Summer Time

Longer days and shorter nights,
Darker shades and brighter lights.
Louder music and wilder friends,
No need for pencils, no need for pens!

The parties are turned up,
The grills are burnt up.
The drinks are getting drunk up,
Everybody is pumped up!

Make these days the time of your life,
And make the nights just as right.
This time only comes once a year,
So live it up, don't have any fears.

Everybody's happy, and the girls are fine,
You already know it's summertime!


Bed in Summer

In Winter I get up at night 
And dress by yellow candlelight.
In Summer, quite the other way,
I have to go to bed by day.

I have to go to bed and see
The birds still hopping on the tree, 
Or hear the grown-up people's feet 
Still going past me in the street.

And does it not seem hard to you, 
When all the sky is clear and blue, 
And I should like so much to play. 
To have to go to bed by day?


Summer Day

The warmth on my skin,
The heat on my face,
Humidity in the air,
The sweat after a race. 

Longer days with fun and joy, 
That is what summer brings.

The sky is a brilliant shade of blue, 
And so many more things. 
The cold, tingling feeling of the pool, 
As our skin sighs relief.

Our minds thinking of the lazy days, 
When nobody is in grief.
The sun shines merrily above the horizon,

Sharing its heat and light. 
A smile on everybody's face,
As our hearts are filled with delight!


 Summer Sun

Warm summer sun,
    Shine kindly here,

Warm southern wind,
    Blow softly here.
Green sod above,
    Lie light, lie light.

Good night, dear heart,
    Good night, good night.


Indian Summer

Along the line of smoky hills 
The crimson forest stands, 
And all the day the blue-jay calls 
Throughout the autumn lands.

Now by the brook, the maple leans 
With all his glory spread,
And all the sumachs on the hills 
Have turned their green to red.

Now by great marshes wrapt in mist, 
Or past some river's mouth.
Throughout the long, still autumn day 
Wild birds are flying south.



Golden Sun

Great, glorious, golden sun, 
Shine down on me today! 
You are the life of all this earth, 
You and your magic ray.

You are the life of bird and plant, 
All must depend on you. 
Shine down, great sun, 
the whole day long! 
Shine from heaven's blue.

And I will welcome your golden rays, 
For you mean life to me,
And you mean happiness and health, 
Strength and energy

Shine down, great sun, 
on flower and field, 
And never say goodbye. 
Forever and ever give us your light 
From out the wide, blue sky.


My Shadow

I have a little shadow,
That goes in and out with me, 
And what can be the use of him, 
Is more than I can see. 

He is very, very like me, 
From the heels up to the head, 
And I see him jump before me, 
When I jump into my bed.

The funniest thing about him, 
Is the way he likes to grow. 
Not at all like proper children, 
Which is always very slow. 

For he sometimes shoots up taller, 
Like an India rubber ball. 
And he sometimes goes so little, 
That there's none of him at all.


Summer Vacation

I'm not getting up tomorrow!
Though I hear my mother call, 
"Waffles and honey for breakfast!"
I'll turn my face to the wall. 

I'm not getting up through my friends 
come Yelling, "We're off to the river!" 
I'll just close my eyes and sleep 
Without a regretful shiver.

The first day of vacation!
Oh, grand and glorious feeling! 
The solid bed beneath me, 
Above, the dear old ceiling!
 
And I won't get up, I tell you, 
To dine with a golden cup. 
Not even if the President calls - 
Still, I won't get up.


Heat

O wind, rend open the heat,
cut apart the heat,
rend it to tatters.

Fruit cannot drop
through this thick air
fruit cannot fall into heat
that presses up and blunts
the points of pears
and rounds the grapes.

Cut the heat
plow through it,
turning it on either side
of your path.




A Boat Beneath a Sunny Sky

A boat beneath a sunny sky,
Lingering onward dreamily
On an evening of July 

Children three that nestle near,
Eager eye and willing ear,
Pleased a simple tale to hear

Long has paled that sunny sky:
Echoes fade and memories die:
Autumn frosts have slain July.

Still, she haunts me, phantom wise,
Alice moving under skies
Never seen by waking eyes.

Children yet, the tale to hear,
Eager eye and willing ear,
Lovingly shall nestle near.

In a Wonderland they lie,
Dreaming as the days go by,
Dreaming as the summers die:

Ever drifting down the stream 
Lingering in the golden gleam 
Life, what is it but a dream?


Childhood Poem:- summer vacation and childhood both are related because in our childhood time we are waiting for summer vacation very early so read the childhood poem and recall your childhood memories

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Nice ..i like the every poem of summer but summer day is my fav one

    ReplyDelete