Kite festival poems

Kite Festival:

Kite festival is also known as Uttarayan or Makar Sankranti and it is celebrated on 14 January. Gujarat and Rajasthan are famous for celebrating this festival where the international kite festival is held on every year. the kite festival is also called Patang Utsav in Hindi and a special type of thread is used to fly kites is called a Manjha. kites with different shapes and sizes, colors fill the whole sky and make the sky colorful. festival end with traditional Gujarati food like Undhiyu, Jalebi, Til laddu, Chikki. Here we describe all things with a beautiful line of poems so please read all the poems of your favorite festivals and share this with your loved ones.

Flying

Flying, Kite Festival, Poems, Kite Festival poems, Uttarayan poems, Makar Sankranti poems , Patang Utsav
Flying

You have to balance your kite, 
In every unexpected wind conditions.
Like you have logo through, 
Every obstacle in life,
To reach your goals! 

Even If your kite is cut by others. 
You will embrace it with laughter,
You won't stop flying kites,
Just because of this. 

You will take another kite
And try again to fly,
It was higher than before.

Like this, we should embrace, 
Our failures gracefully, 
Learn from them and
never give up!

Your kite may rise or Fall,
Just like the ups And downs of life!

In a sky full of colorful kites.
Maybe your kite isn't looking good enough,
But if you are enjoying flying, 
It then it will not matter to you at all! 

Kites Everywhere

As winter days come to a close
It's here, it's here, everyone knows
All step into the great outdoors
The West wind blows! The West wind blows!

A festive mood fills up the air
Paper crafted with so much care
Of string with powdered glass beware

kites everywhere!
Kites everywhere!

These paper kites bring so much joy
To scale the blue the only toy
They mesmerize both girl and boy
We all enjoy it! We all enjoy it!

A hundred hues fill up the skies
Precious diamonds many a size
All heads upturned, skywards all eyes
Excited cries! Excited cries!

The rooftops become party zones
No gadgets, gizmos, no cellphones
Just sun and sky and mirth filled tones
And paper drones! And paper drones!

The war begins as kites collide
To cut a kite a source of pride
By friendly rules, we all abide
Skies don't divide! Skies don't divide!

My Kite

Flip, flap! Flip, flap! Rises my kite,
Up and up in the sky,
That is so blue and bright.

Flip, flap! Flip, flap!

Goes my kite,
Sometimes to mine right, 
And sometimes to mine left.

Flip, flap! Flip, flap!

Flies my kite,
High & high above It fills me with delight.

The Kite

It was nice outside
A warm afternoon
The sun was shining
During June

It was fairly windy
So we went to the park
My father and I
We would stay until dark

He brought a kite
"My favorite," he said
As he tugged the kite
And loosened the thread

"I found this baby
Before you were born
And it's the only one
I've ever adored"

I smiled at him
He looked very proud
Looking at his favorite kite
Flying among the clouds

It was the first time in a while
To have a smile from ear to ear
Because not long before
My mother disappeared

I tried to keep my mind off her
I had to think of something else
Other than the way she laughed
Or how she dressed or smelled

So I stared at the kite
And I laid back
I kept my eye on it
To help me relax

I tried not to think, but
The kite reminded me of her
So I kept my eye on the kite
And everything else was a blur

The way the kite fought
Against the wind
Reminded me of my mother
And the way she grinned

Metaphorically, I thought
The kite was my mother
Because of the way it carried itself
Reminded me of her

The kite was just like my mom
It had the same skin
I could have sworn that this kite
Was my mother's twin

The way the kite flew
Thought it was better than the rest
It's as if this flight
Was for all to test

If my mother was a kite
This kite would be her
Because oftentimes my mother
Had delusions of grandeur

This kite was my mother
I could have sworn
Because where my mom had scars
The kite was torn

Then I saw something on that kite
That frightened me a tad
That kite had the same tattoo
As the one my mother had.

The kites

Up in the air
See the kites fly,
Like colored birds  
In the wind-whipped sky.

I wish I were small
And light as air,
I would climb on a kite 
And stay up there.

Then I had drift upon 
The paper wings 
And hear songs 
That the wild wind sings.

What fun it would be
To look right down 
Over park 
And the rooftops town.

The people below
Would stand and stare 
And wish they were me 
High, high the air.

Flying Kites

Flying Kites, Kite festival poem, Kite Festival, Poetry, Poems
Flying Kites


All the other Seasons added up together,
Never can compare with kite-flying weather!

Like a bird skimming across the blue,
Sky my kite travels swiftly beautiful and high!

The cord often runs stinging through my hand, 
As my bird soars higher o'er the land.

But only too soon twilight lowers on the town.
And I must haul my bird,

down, down, down!

Kite

Come fly a kite, And watch it sail,
Across the sky, Waving its tail

Kite, Kite.
Kite, kite, soaring high,

Reaching, reaching to the sky,
first, you're high then you're low,

Swooping, swirling, round you go,
Kite, kite, fine and free,

Dancing, dancing, just for me.

Lost Kite...

Day after day
And a night before tonight

Knight after knight
Lost lives climbing your height

You are a mountain
You are the moon

Don't pretend you are not the light
You are a thousand year of dreams
You are a lifetime of hopes

And without you...
I'm just a lost kite.

My Kite

My kite was new and spotless,
It was my favorite thing that I held dearest.
Being selfish, I can't share my kites,
Having it destroyed was one true fright.

Even on warm windy days,
I won't borrow it from my friend who plays.
This greedy feeling built up inside,
Blinding other things from my site.

Moving along with my kite in hand,
I flew it above some grassy land.
The weather was perfect, the sky was clear,
My mind was free, I had no fear.

Birds chirping, filling the air with the tune,
My kite, by the air, was consumed.
Out of nowhere on this perfect day,
My kite popped the string and flew away.

My heart was broken, 
to A level, I could not compare,
'What have I done, to deserve this despair?'
Starring at my kite soaring through the sky,
A trail of tears escaped my eyes.

Now I see what selfishness does,
It separates you and the things you love.
I was so blind to see,
What my greedy heart had done to me.

Standing there, 
watching at the kite that once was mine,
I couldn't help but smile and feel divine.
My selfishness, the kite, 
all my troubles were removed,
Taken away by the wind that very day.

Kites In The Night

Something that I really want 
Is to fly a kite, 
In the middle of the night. 
In the gloom of the moon, 
When the wind is blind.

On its cover
Paint my dreams; 
And wave it around, 
With magical strings.

I would go around the world 
Guided by the spinning clock. 
With my kite in hand,
I can conquer it all

I wish that I could stay awake 
When the night is passing by. 
To fly a kite on the moon, 
When the wind is blind.

********

Christmas Poems:  Christmas is the season of love, harmony, and celebration. Christmas is a popular festival celebrated by people of every religion across the world.

Diwali Poems: Diwali is celebrated majorly in India and kite festival comes after this festival so this festival is very important and all the thing of this festival describe through the poems so also read this Diwali poem



Post a Comment

0 Comments